Saturday, February 5, 2011

Sweets for a Saturday!

Hi everyone!  I hope you are all having a great weekend, gearing up for all the fabulous Super Bowl parties happening around town!  I think we are going to lay kinda low and just enjoy the day as a family-with yummy food to enjoy of course (because who am I kidding.  The only reason I watch the Super Bowl is for the food and the commercials!)



This weekend I was invited to join in on this great linky party called Sweets for a Saturday hosted by the lovely Lisa from Sweet as Sugar Cookies.  This is where bloggers from all over submit their sweet treat recipes baked throughout the given week.   I submitted my Honey-Blueberry Muffins (I am number 121!) so please come on by, support some other fabulous food bloggers and by all means- Bake Something Delicious!!  Goodness knows you have a lot of incredible recipes to choose from!

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails